Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 47: I am not alone

I am not alone in the house. A raccoon has made a home in the attic above the back porch. He gets in through a hole in the poorly installed flashing that is not original to the core house. My plan is to lure him out with cheap day-old donuts, fattening him up until he rolls around the yard and eats out of my hand. I will dress him in a pink tutu and train him to ride a unicycle. He'll be a great money-making busking act in New Orleans, except for the fact that he will snarl at small children and reach out to scratch them with his little claws (especially when they are holding snacks or soda). This might simply mean he's better as a late-night Bourbon Street sort of act. I bet the drunken revelers will love him.


Length of Feather: 4"

No comments:

Post a Comment