Friday, September 18, 2015

Honcho Poncho: The Tiny Instagram Donkey

I'm taking a break from the blog. Please peruse the older posts to learn more about some of my favorite painted feathers in the few past years. The blog is a nice archive of some of my past work.

In the meantime, I invite you to follow me on Instagram where I post one new photo each day under the username @elainemaisel. I share my painted feather work every few days, but am focused mostly on sharing the daily adventures of my tiny donkey, Honcho Poncho.

Honcho Poncho sleeps in a little tin matchbox that I keep in my purse or pocket when I travel through my day. When he's with me, I see possibilities and beauty in small things that I might have otherwise missed.

Find all his adventures at #honchoponcho on Instagram, where the hashtag is also occasionally occupied by little dogs named Honcho Poncho, men in camping gear, and a band from Seattle by the same name.

Cheers, y'all.
Elaine





No comments:

Post a Comment