Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 11: Birds!


I finally arrived home well after 9PM this evening and needed to take out the recycling (which they only pick up every other week; I didn’t manage to put out last time around, thus it is quite full and shouldn’t be ignored tonight), and get the painting done, photographed and blogged before midnight. So today I give you silhouettes of birds, which I was able to execute fairly quickly because of the limited color palate (Black! Black is the new black! As I type “black” again it is starting to sound and look less like a color and more like something a duck would blurt out if you were to tuck it under your arm and give it a quick, gentle squeeze).  

Black! The batteries in my camera died, so I had to take today's photo with my phone. That's what happens when you wait until the last minute, kids. 

Length of Feather:  10”                   
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment