Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Orange You Going to Come to the Show?

Meow. This simple little orange cat is the result of being sidetracked by other work this past weekend. Much of that work was directly related to FeatherMore. Most of the rest involved ripping down wallpaper in my parents' guest bathroom to discover that, because the toilet tank is flush up against the wall, the drywall behind it is moldy and crumbling. A simple job of "let's paint this room a new color" now requires plumbing and drywalling to really do it right. Oy vey.

I'm very proud and excited to announce that I have received my acceptance to the Craftsmen's Guild of Mississippi. I have also been accepted to several shows and festivals for this fall in the past few days. I'm pleased and honored that I will be showing at
Alabama Coastal BirdFest in Fairhope, Christmas City Gift Show in Biloxi,  The Inaugural Cedars Juried Art Exhibition in Jackson, and Chimneyville Crafts Festival in Jackson. Other applications pending. More festivals and events to come. 

Completion of step two of five-year plan for fabulous fame and fortune through feather painting: Check. 

Length of feather: 3 3/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment