Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 4: Rubber Duckie, You’re the One


For the young lady at the Cotton District Arts Festival who requested a yellow duck. 



When I was in elementary school (around the same age as the girl who requested the yellow duck), I had a white plastic record player that I kept on the shelf under the fish tank in my bedroom.  I loved listening to records. One of my favorite albums was “Switched-On Bach” (Columbia Records, 1968). I spent hours listening and dancing to Moog-rendered Bach over and over, which I suspect may have helped me develop some of the synapses I needed to be a professional musician. Another one of my favorites was Ernie’s “Rubber Duckie” (Columbia Records, 1970).  I need to dig through my LP’s and see if I’ve still got it. There’s a good chance I do.

Length of Feather:  7”                     
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment